Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Cecil's Look-Alike

Me and Dan are always saying how our little Cecil looks like a cartoon character or a Pixar creation. And here's further proof that he is just too cute and gorgeous to be real. My friend bought a book for her daughter and look who was in it...


Uncanny!!!

I love it :-) when I look at this page, all I see is my little Cecil prancing around in his ballerina outfit making his mummy so proud. 

*Note to self: Must make Cecil a tutu. Too much? 

6 comments:

  1. Yah, a tutu would be a bit much. Cecil is an intriguing looking being with out any human added clothing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such cuteness! He does look like Cecil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - a tutu needs to happen! Every time I see your little snuggle muffin, I must love on my own for a few minutes. Here I go - off to snuggle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, over the top, but delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Cecil have his own Facebook page? I want to 'Friend' him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, maybe a tutu would be a bit much, I mean, he is a boy after all!

    He does indeed have his own Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002143491614

    as does Lord Wallace
    http://www.facebook.com/wallywoodles

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, I look forward to reading them :-)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP